Monday, March 29, 2010

Today is a new day! :)

Today I started a blog! I've been debating about it for a while now. Then today I was watching Tyra and they were talking about blogging so I final gave in and freaking made one. I am really excited because I think it will be like a new adventure to write on here! On Tyra they were talking about blogging about weight loss. So, I think I'm going to include that in my blogging because I want to blog about everything and I mean EVERYTHING. I am soo excited to write. My life is...boring? Well, not really boring just....eventful in it's own special way. I work 2 jobs right now. 1 at Sunroc and 1 at Hickory Kist. I equally hate them and equally love them. I really want to quit one but I am torn at to what one. Hmm...Decisions, decisions. Hmm. I think that's all for today. Well, At least for right now anyway. :) Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment