Monday, March 29, 2010

Life. This is me. Everyday.

This is me....on a Monday night...sitting on my bed. Where did the day go? I mean I guess that I did a lot. Shopping, Chatting, Being a girl. LOVE IT! But I thought after I finished my first post that I should post more about me. I mean why not? Most people probably know me. But what if someone didn't? haha. Just a thought. I am 19. I am adopted. :) I LOVE it. I have 2 GORGEOUS nieces. I love them so so so much. I have a lot of struggles but I am making it. I love my life most days (everyone has those days where they don't though). I love, love shopping. Seriously, I could do it all the time. I will start school in the summer or the fall. I am not sure which one though. What to say? What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be and do SO many things I just don't know where to start. I want to major in criminal justice. I want to work with troubled teens. I want to be incredible. I have so many goals and want to make a bucket list, but what would I put on it? I have SOOO many things I want to do! What would you put on it??

2 comments:

  1. Whitney, you ARE incredible. For me, 18-22 was the hardest time in my life. It is tough trying to figure out who and what you want to be. But you have time and you can do many things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It has been kind of a hard time but its a good life experience ya know?? :) thanks again!

    ReplyDelete